Never content with just one medium, my work has constantly changed, either from traditional drawings, paintings, photography or clay through to photogrammetry, digital sculpting, motion graphics, VR and beyond – I find myself always experimenting and lean into an art process which is playfully curious for discovery.
Two major themes beat strongly at the heart of my work, one is a desire to push what portraiture can be – Exploring the beauty of the human form, what motivates us as people, the darkness found in trauma and of the spaces we inhabit. The second, is a love for colour, colours that create an emotional impact both for myself during the creation process and for the viewers of the works. Both streams of my practice are searching for a form of grace, one by creating beautifully broken vignettes of humanity and the other by teasing out of the viewer the feeling of simple joy from the aesthetics of colour and form.
I'm always interested in collaborations with other artists so feel free to reach out and say Hola.
Currently unavailable at this time for commission work (maybe).
- 2009, 2010, 2013 Artwork in the Semi-Permanent Conference Books
- 2015 Lecture, OpenLAB November by Media Lab, Docklands Library, MEL, VIC
- 2015 Pecha Kucha Style, Happenspace by Media Lab, PauseFest, MEL, VIC
- 2016 IMA Best in Class - Science/Technology > Australian Department of Communications Annual Report 2014-2015
- 2015 Melbourne Design award - Gold in the category Service > Government for the website TIS Online | TIS National
- 2015 Melbourne Design award - Silver in the category Digital Experience > Website > Government for the website TIS Online | TIS National
- 2014 Melbourne Design award - Silver in the category Service > Government for the website donatelife.gov.au
- 2014 Melbourne Design award - Silver in the category Digital Experience > Website for the website youthdisabilityrights.org.au/
- 2014 Sydney Design award - Gold in the category Service > Government for the website donatelife.gov.au